уторак, 1. март 2011.

Description - My mp3 player

One of the things that I never leave my house without is my mp3 player. It is a small black gadget that fits into your palm perfectly. It has three buttons on its sides that are used to turn it on and off, to lock it down and to access the menu. It has a fairly large display that eminates blue fluorescent colour. Under the display the name Canyon is written and there are also four arrow-like buttons used for the volume and going through the songs and a play/pause button. On its back side it is written how much capacity it has, where it is produced and some other information. This useful little mp3 player goes along with black earphones. I always have this useful, little thing in my bag or pocket and I find it to be a good companion when going somewhere.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар